Through dental implants, our aim is to provide a permanent solution that gives your smile a natural look with a better bite. There are numerous reasons why a smile may be incomplete. Tooth loss can occur as a result of an accident, gum disease, overcrowding, or genetics. A mouth with missing teeth can cause you to be very self-conscious or embarrassed about your smile. In addition, the lack of a full set of teeth can be detrimental to your overall dental health. If you are tired of walking around with an unfinished smile, Deldar Dental offers state-of-the-art dental implants to help you achieve a beautiful, attractive appearance.
The Problem with Missing Teeth
People who deal with missing teeth often have trouble smiling naturally. Not feeling completely comfortable with your smile’s appearance can affect how you act in social situations, during first impressions, in photos, and in other areas of life. Since the tooth gaps mean a lack of support from your neighboring teeth, shifting teeth can cause an imbalanced bite. Most importantly, missing teeth can cause a myriad of dental health problems and can lead to tissue loss in the jaw bone.
The benefits of custom dental implants
Dr. Mike Deldar and Dr. Sara Deldar offer natural-looking dental implants for patients who want to overcome the limitations missing teeth can cause. There are many benefits of dental implants.
- Dental implants offer security since they are a permanent solution to tooth loss.
- With good dental hygiene and regular dental care, implants can last as long as natural teeth.
- Today’s dental implants offer an attractive, natural appearance.
- Because they are anchored to the jaw bone, dental implants prevent bone loss or shifting of neighboring teeth.
- Here is a short summary of what happens during the dental implant process:
- During the first procedure, Dr. Deldar will insert the implant (or anchor) into the jaw bone under the gum tissue. As the site heals, the gum tissue will grow around the implant and the bone tissue will bond with it.
- During the second procedure, usually performed a few months after the implant is inserted, the false tooth or “pontic” is attached to the implant. For patients replacing just one tooth, Dr. Deldar will use a PFM (Porcelain Fused to Metal) or Zirconium dental crown. If you are replacing multiple teeth, an implant-supported dental bridge will be used.
- You will then visit Dr. Deldar for a follow-up appointment to ensure the fit is secure and stable.
Implant Dentistry Questions
When patients lose permanent teeth, treating them surgically with dental implants is a great option. Here are things to consider before a dental implant procedure.
If you think dental implants might be the perfect solution to replace lost teeth please contact Dr. Mike Deldar to schedule your initial appointment.
Deldar Dental offers dental implants in Noblesville, Carmel, Fishers, Lapel, Westfield, Indianapolis, and surrounding areas.